Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pregnancy Questionaire

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: approximately 14 pounds  
Maternity clothes? I wear the same pair of maternity pants to work 4 out of 5 days of week and live in my one pair of 
                                  maternity jeans when I am not at work
Stretch marks? no
Sleep:  for some reason pregnancy has made me sleep like a star fish (sprawled out). Lots of tossing and turning lately. Besides
              that and the multiple bathroom breaks a night, I have been sleeping pretty well without my Benedryl. (oh I have also 
              been having crazy dreams since being pregnant. Last week I dreamed that I brought the baby to church after having him
             and realized that I had forgotten to feed him for several days...haha)
Best moment this week: getting to spend a lot of good quality time with my husband 
Miss Anything? just being able to shop in the normal size person section of a store
Movement: he is starting to have stronger and stronger kicks
Food cravings: yes but it varies daily. Yesterday I had a crazy craving for a slice of pizza and sweet Philip almost had to detour
                           to the mall food court so I could get a slice after running our errands
Anything making you queasy or sick: still nervous about mexican food
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: lets hope not
Symptoms: feet are starting to swell after walking around for 8 hours in high heels
Belly Button in or out? I started with a very deep inny and it has been getting very shallow lately
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say up until this last week I have been very even-kill, but this past weekend I freaked out 
                         about not being able to order my mom's birthday present online, i fired a contractor working on our bathroom, 
                         and I cried on the walk home when the little mexican man working on the house down the street could not understand English
                         enough to come rescue us from bathroom renovation
Looking forward to: holding our son for the first time and getting to smell his sweet baby smell

2 comments:

  1. Love this! And sorry about the freak outs last weekend. You could have come and had a cry fest for me as I got ready to send Mr. Right to India. Only I can't blame my crying on hormones... just on being pitiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Love the answer to happy or moody the best! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete