Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This chair "Rocks"

So i have been in love with the Eames Rocking chair ever since I saw it at a restaurant. If you haven't ever been to Tillman's Roadhouse, you should go. This restaurant (or restaurants now) is 100% my style. Here is a sneak peak at where the love affair began:

Since then I have seen them everywhere:


p.s. i also love this coffee table



and last but not least:
this rug is AMAZING!

I have never really been a woman stuck on name brands, so of course I found a really good knock-off on overstock.com. One day I hope get one or two of these chairs (maybe to rock in on the front porch...sigh)


So what piece of furniture have you fallen in love with?

Happy summer everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Love the rocker! I've fallen in love with the mirrored dressers and buffets... really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your style. :) love the blog too!!

    ReplyDelete